Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships AT Macquarie University
Bachelors OR Masters Degree Application Deadline: 14th of June 2019 (yearly)
Country of Study: Australia
Next course begins by July 2019.
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship of The Macquarie University provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for excellent students to undertake an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at their university, Macquarie University North Ryde campus.
Macquarie University, North Ryde Campus in Australia
Areas of study:
Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in prioritized areas such as; Engineering, Environment, Linguistics, Human Science, Media, and Education
Available Number of Awards: Not ascertained
Foreign students from any country other than Australia or New Zealand
Scholarship estimation, duration and inclusions:
The scholarship amount differs and is usually up to AUD$10,000 and will be applied towards recipients tuition fee. And it’s not renewable.
Note: The scholarship DO NOT give financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the payment of visa application, Overseas Student Health Insurance, flight cost, accommodation, seminars or other costs associated with study.
How to be eligible: to be eligible Applicants must:
• Be a resident or a national of a country which Is not Australia or New Zealand.
- have been given a full offer of admission by the application deadline
• Meet the institution’s academic and English requirements for the course chosen.
• Achieved at least GPA equivalent of 5.0 out of 7.0 which is required for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 which is required for Undergraduate applications.
• Have applied for a course program that is longer than one academic year in duration.
• be willing to start studying in session and year indicated in the scholarship offer letter, and commencement may not be post-dated.
See other eligibility criteria at the official website.
Applicants must complete an online program application form and the online scholarship application form. A Macquarie University Student ID (which you will be sent once applicant’s course application has been processed) is important in order to submit the online scholarship application data. The deadline date is 14th of June 2019 for July (2nd session) intake.
It is crucial to see the official website (link is provided below) to fill the application forms and for complete information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.mq.edu.au/study/why-study-here/scholarships/scholarships/details/vice-chancellors-international-scholarship