High Potential Scholarship Programme at Maastricht University.
Holland High Potential Scholarship Maastricht
The Maastricht University (UM) Holland are offering 24 full scholarships of €29.000 for each academic year for highly skilful students from outside the European Union (EU) countries who have been admitted to a Master’s programme at UM. The scholarship is called the High Potential Scholarship programme.
Hosting University: Maastricht University, Netherlands.
Course of study: All Master’s programmes available under this high potential scholarship programme.
Available scholarship: 24 scholarships are available.
Targeted students: International students from not within the EU/EEA countries.
Scholarship estimation/inclusions: The high potential scholarship encompasses living expenses worth €12,350 for 13 months; €23,750 for 25 months, liability and health insurance worth €520, visa application expenses (€192), tuition fee (€13,000, €15,000 or €17,500, based on your study programme’s tuition), and pre-academic training costs (€695)
The Holland High Potential scholarship is given for the period of the Master’s programme which is about 13 months i.e. one-year master’s programme and 25 months i.e. for a two-year master’s programme.
- Applicant must be a citizen in a country outside the EU/EEA and also qualified for the requirements of obtaining an entry visa and permit to live in the Netherlands.
- Applicants must have first applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2019-2020 academic session.
- Applicants must meet the specified admission criteria of the UM Master’s programme to which they have applied.
- Applicants should be a student who has never be part of any degree-seeking education programme, be it primary or secondary education programme in the Netherlands. Only Students who have completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands will be welcomed for the application.
- applicants must not be above the age of 35 years.
- applicants must have gotten excellent results during your previous education programmes. If possible that there are several applicants who are qualified, preference will be given to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of excellent academic performance shows that they are among the leading 5% of the 2019/2020 scholarship program.
Maastricht University Scholarship
Applicant must first apply first apply for admission for one of the available Master’s Programme at Maastricht University and then apply for the scholarship.
Once applicants have submitted their application through Studielink, they will get a student ID number which they will need so as to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form.
They must then completely fill the application form, upload the necessary application document, and submit their application online. The application closing date is 1 February 2019.
Applicants are advised to visit the official website available below to access the application form and for more information on how to apply for this scholarship.