Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students University of West England, Master’s Degree University of West England.
Closing date: 28 April 2019 (annually)
Place of study: London, UK
The course begins Sept 2019
Chancellor’s Scholarships For International Students in the UK
Chancellor’s Scholarships Description:
The University of the West of England, Bristol gives more than £100,000 worth of scholarships to international students each year. This includes the Chancellor’s Scholarship of which the scholar will be required to undertake an internship to work with the International Development Office and other departments. The scholars will also be required to undergo ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the program.
Hosting Institution: the University of the West of England, UK
Course of Study: Any master’s Programme available at the University, exemption are MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD‘s and perpetual professional development courses
Number of Scholarships: 1 scholarship is available for September 2019
Targeted people: Overseas students
Scholarship value: scholarship covers 50% tuition fees for one academic year
To be qualified for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a 1st undergraduate degree
- Hold a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition or an unconditional offer
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol and with no existing or previous UK study
- Be classified as student applying for fees purposes
- Not be an already sponsored student or a recipient of another scholarship/award
- Provide all official transcripts during application
Instructions for Application:
Applicant must have been given admission for a Master’s Programme at UWE in order to apply for this scholarship. Applicants can apply via their University of West England Welcome portal by completing the scholarship requirement. Deadline is 28th of April 2019 for September 2019 academic year.
It is advisable to visit the official website (link available below) for more information on how to apply for this scholarship.