Chancellor’s International Scholarships, University of Sussex. The University of Sussex Scholarships
Time limit: 1st of May 2019 (annual)
Place of study: United Kingdom
Lectures start September 2019
Chancellor’s International Scholarships
Chancellor’s International Scholarships of the University of Sussex are available in the majority of Sussex schools and are awarded based on academic performance and potential of non-EU international students who have shown interest for and have been given a place to study full-time Postgraduate course degrees at the University of Sussex.
Hosting Institution: University of Sussex, UK.
Level/Field(s) of study: full-time courses in Master’s program offered at the University of Sussex Schools EXCEPT the following:
- MA in Development Studies
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM
- Early Years in Education MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Business Development and Globalization, MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- A Social Work Masters Degree (if you are getting an NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
- Schools direct teaching courses
- Masters funded by the research councils
- Masters at Sussex and Brighton Medical School.
Number of Scholarships: twenty-five scholarships available
Targeted scholars: Non-UK/EU International students
The scholarship covers 50% of international students tuition fee. Scholarships are offered for one academic year of study.
Qualification: To be qualified for this scholarship you must:
- Be categorized as overseas and applying for fee purposes.
- Have been given a place on a full-time Master’s program, beginning at the University of Sussex in September 2019.
- Have outstanding grades (first class or equivalent)
- Have specific and clear goals with links to your course.
As there is an insufficient number of scholarships available, this scholarship is highly competitive (for last year entry, the University received more than 800 applications for only 25 awards).
To be given the Chancellor’s International Scholarship, applicants must complete the online scholarship application form. The deadline is 1 May 2019 23:59 GMT.
It is crucial to visit the official website (link available below) to access the online application form and for a detailed guide on how to apply for this scholarship.